Requirements, rules and principles for information handover.
For structuring data and documents about assets.
Implementation advice and guidance
Outlining implementation steps (and do’s and don’ts).
Dictionary (Reference Data Library)
Consistent naming of equipment, properties and documents.
Implementation software requirements
Outlining functional system requirements for handover.
CFIHOS has five key elements
It supports a more “data-centric” approach to handover by identifying what data is required and how it should be:
- described (Reference Data Library- RDL)
- transferred and
Users follow a series of steps:
- Specify information
- Define IM specification for project and embed it in contracts
- Manage Information Review, set up IM team, define review process
- Set up information handover systems – loading, validation, staging
- Map to target systems and transfer information